Job Description – Planner
A surveying and planning firm that specialises in subdivisions is looking to grow the planning area. Opportunity to grow and expand with the business.
Boundary Consultants Ltd is a family owned surveying and planning firm. The main office is based in Henderson. www.boundary.co.nz.
We are looking for an experienced intermediate planner to join our team.
Ideally you will have:
• A tertiary qualification in planning or resource management
• Resource management or planning experience with subdivisions in New Zealand local government
• Knowledge of statutory processes under the Resource Management Act and the Local Government Act 2002
• The ability to work independently and also within a team environment – there is potential for flexible work hours and working from home.
• New Zealand Planning Institute membership preferable
A NZ drivers license is essential.
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications. A three month trial period will apply.
Full or part time considered.
Email CV and covering letter before 21 September 2018
Undertake initial feasibility assessment for potential subdivisions
Liaise with clients and their other consultants to prepare subdivision proposals, obtain quotes and supply information and data as required
Prepare resource consent applications – write report, prepare AEE, collate application
Prepare s348 applications
Prepare applications for compliance certificates (s223, s224c, s224f, etc)
Undertake site visits and document searches (District Plan, titles, property bag) relevant to above applications
Liaise with Council officers during the preparation and processing of applications to assist smooth processing and flow of information, attend to s92 requests
Keep clients and other consultants updated
Check resource consent conditions and prepare s357 objections if required
Any other work as required to assist in planning and / or administrative tasks
Other work as requested.