Project Management – As much or as little as you require
Boundary Consultants recognises that each project is different. Also each client is different and has different abilities and experience. Some clients are very experienced in the construction stage and only require help with the consent process while others would like help throughout the project. Whatever your needs, Boundary Consultants can tailor their management services to help you as required.
Typical stages of a land development:
- Developing a Scheme Plan which illustrates the proposed development.
- Applying for Resource and other Consents (including engineering approvals and building consents) as required.
- Construction, including the organisation of appropriate inspections and sign offs by Council and other professionals.
- Completion Certificates/documentation and 224c Application.
- Issue of Titles
Professional services that may be required for a land development project include:
- Civil Engineers
- Arborists & Landscapers
- Traffic Engineers
- Fire Engineers
- Town Planning
- Environmental Contamination
- Consultation with Iwi
- Acoustic Engineers
Boundary Consultants are very experienced in coordinating reports from other professionals to be incorporated in applications to Council.
It is our experience that it is necessary to follow up consents once they have been lodged at Council to ensure smooth processing. Boundary Consultants regularly follow up all applications to facilitate the process through council.